up to £750
Mr lender offer short term instalment loans from £200 to £1,000 with repayment periods from 3 months to 6 months. Mr lender are very well established and offer an online account management system and flexible repayment options.
About Mr Lender
Mr lender offer short term instalment loans from £200 to £1,000 with repayment periods from 3 months to 6 months. Mr lender are very well established and offer an online account management system and flexible repayment options. Once you have an account with Mr Lender, you can request new loans and you are also able to make secure online payments 24 hours a day. Mr Lender loans are extremely transparent and very clearly explained.
Representative Example: Borrow £400 for 6 months, repay with 6 payments — payment 1: £162.66, payment 2: £146.46, payment 3: £130.57, payment 4: £114.67, payment 5: £98.47, payment 6: £82.57 . Rate of interest 0.80% per day on outstanding capital. Total repayable £735.40 (based on 30 day periods). Interest rate 292% per annum (fixed). Representative APR 1,244.20%, Maximum APR 1462.3%. Loan terms available between 3-6 months.
How quickly do I get my loan?
Mr Lender loans are only funded during their working hours which are Monday to Friday until 6:30 p.m. Saturday and Sunday until 3:30 p.m. and bank holidays. Funds are transferred through the faster payment system and do not carry a transfer charge. If your bank does not have the faster payment system, funds are usually allocated within 24 hours.
How do I repay my loan?
Your Mr lender loan repayments are taken straight from your debit card on the agreed date it is important that you make sure your account is in credit on this date to avoid extra interest payments.
What happens if I miss payments?
Mr Lender does not charge a late payment fee if you fail to make a payment on your agreed date, as you will be liable to pay interest calculated on the overdue amount. All rates are clearly explained in your agreement and should you find you are unable to pay what you owe they can suspend charges and interest payments and make affordable repayment plans but you would need to speak to the customer care team on 0208 532 1969, they will help you get your finances back on track.
Loan Qualification Criteria
- You must be between 18 and 64 years old at the time of applying
- You must be employed (full time or part time) and have a regular net (after tax) income of at least £600 per month
- You must have a valid debit card that is linked to the bank account that you want the loan paid in to
- Mr Lender will NOT lend to anyone that has evidence of CCJ’s within the last 3 years, customers on IVA’s or those that are bankrupt.
- All loans are subject to both credit checks and affordability checks
- Mr Lender are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority
- Members of the Consumer Finance Association
- Members of the Consumer Credit Trade Association
Mr Lender 0208 532 1969 firstname.lastname@example.org www.mrlender.com
Please be aware: late repayment can cause you serious money problems – be sure you can take on a loan. For facts on borrowing, plus advice, see the Government’s website, www.moneyadviceservice.org.uk