up to £750
Sunny Loans are a trusted short term loan lender based in the UK. Sunny offer a flexible range of loan amounts and repayment options. Sunny offer loans from £100 to £2500 over varying loan terms.
About Sunny loans
Sunny Loans are a trusted short term loan lender based in the UK. Sunny offer a flexible range of loan amounts and repayment options. Sunny offer loans from £100 to £2500 over varying loan terms. You can settle a Sunny loan early and save money or overpay every month if you wish to settle the loan earlier. Sunny also offer a ‘cooling off period’ giving you up to 5 days to change your mind, all you need to do is repay the amount you borrowed, and they will not charge you any interest. Sunny offer loans from £100 to £2500 over varying loan terms.
Representative Example: Loan amount £200.00 repayable over 6 months. Total amount repayable £315.71 in 6 payments of £52.61. Interest 205% p.a. fixed. Representative 569% APR
How quickly do I get my loan?
On the Sunny website you can access your personal loan account, make payments and ally for further loans, it is open 24 hours a day and they also fund new loans 24 hours a day, including weekends and bank holidays. Funds are sent to your bank account free of charge via Faster Payments within 15 minutes once your loan is approved. A Sunny customer is allowed a maximum of 3 loans at any one time, depending on your personal financial status.
How do I repay my loan?
Sunny will collect the amount due from your debit card on the agreed repayment date which will be confirmed during the application process.
What happens if I miss payments?
It is important to realise that late payments can result in a trace being left on your credit record and every effort should be made to contact the customer care team early to avoid this. If you are unable to make an agreed payment on your account, you should contact the team at Sunny as soon as possible. They can be reached on 0800 7315 432 or by emailing email@example.com. Sunny will not charge you a late fee if you cannot make your payment on time and they’ll work with you to get your account back on track.
Loan Qualification Criteria
- All applications for a Sunny loan will undergo both credit checks and affordability checks. Even if you have had a loan with them before, every new request for a loan is treated as a new application and will be subject to the same checks.
- You must be over 18 years old
- You must be a UK resident
- You must have a UK bank account and a debit card
- You must be employed with a net (after tax) income of at least £500 per month
- You must have a mobile phone in order to receive a verification code via text message
- Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority
- Members of the Consumer Finance Association
- sunny.co.uk is a trading name of Elevate Credit International Limited
0800 7315 444 firstname.lastname@example.org sunny.co.uk
Please be aware: Defaulting on your loan will negatively impact your credit rating! Late repayment can cause you serious money problems please be sure you can take on a loan. For facts on borrowing and advice we would recommend the following unbiased organisations: