Uncle Buck Loans
up to £750
Uncle Buck offers short term instalment loans from £100 to £1000 over a period of 3 months. New customers are limited to borrow up to £500 for their first loan.
About Uncle Buck Loans
Uncle Buck offers short term instalment loans from £100 to £1000 over a period of 3 months. New customers are limited to borrow up to £500 for their first loan. All payday loan offers are subject to creditworthiness and affordability checks. Uncle Buck are one of the more established payday lenders on the internet.
Loan amount £400 repayable over 6 months. Five repayments of £113.95 and a final repayment of £105.05. Total amount repayable £674.80. Interest rate 292% pa (fixed). Representative 1253.4% APR
How quickly do I get my loan?
You can apply for an Uncle Buck loan 24 hours a day, 7 days a week via their website and approved loans are funded between 7:00am and 7:00pm. Loans are sent to your bank account via Faster Payments free of charge. If your account does not support the faster Payment system, funds will be deposited within 24 hours.
How do I repay my loan?
Uncle Buck loan repayments will be collected from your debit card on your agreed repayment date. Uncle Buck will notify you by email, text, letter or phone at least 3 days before attempting to recover payment using the continuous payment debit from your card.
What happens if I miss payments?
If the Uncle Buck instalment collection attempt is declined by your bank they will do their best to contact, you and resolve the situation as soon as they are aware that your payment has failed. They deal with cases of financial difficulty sympathetically and positively and do what they can to help you manage what you owe. If they cannot collect the money you owe on the repayment date, a default charge of up to £15 may be applied to your account. In addition, you may be charged default interest for the period you are in arrears at the flat contractual rate applying to the agreement and subject to the application of the rate cap. It is vital that you contact the customer care team on 0203 695 7544, before any payments are missed.
Loan Qualification Criteria
- All loans are subject to credit checks and affordability checks
- You must be aged 18 years or over to apply
- You must be employed and resident in the UK
- You must have your salary paid directly into your bank account
- You must have a valid debit card
- You must have a valid email address and mobile phone number to receive loan documentation and validation text messages
- You must not be in, or about to knowingly enter, a debt management plan, IVA or be under bankruptcy proceedings
- Uncle Buck are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority
- Members of the BCCA
- Unclebuck.co.uk is owned and operated by Uncle Buck Finance LLP, UK. Uncle Buck is a trading name of Uncle Buck Finance LLP Company Number OC356091.
01959 543400 firstname.lastname@example.org www.unclebuck.co.uk
Warning: Late repayment can cause you serious money problems. For help, go to: www.moneyadviceservice.org.uk or seek other debt advice from StepChange, National Debtline or Citizens Advice Bureau.